FAQ - Frequently asked questions
1. I am a private customer/association. Can I purchase products from you?
Our offers in the online shop are geared exclusively towards business clients, authorities, associations and social and church institutions within the meaning of §14 BGB (German Civil Code).
2. What are the shipping costs for an invoice value below €100?
We ship our products free of charge within Germany.
3. What payment options are available?
- SEPA credit transfer
- Cash on delivery (within Germany only, €49.90 fee, not possible for express deliveries)
- Immediate transfer
- Credit card
4. Do you offer payment by instalments?
No, we do not offer payment by instalments or financing.
5. Do you also offer leasing?
6. I live on an island or outside of Germany. How are the goods shipped?
We deliver our goods by forwarding agency.
7. What is a VAT ID number? Why should I state it when ordering?
A VAT ID number allows you as an EU customer to make VAT-free purchases within Germany.
8. How long does delivery take?
If the goods are in stock, delivery takes approximately 5-6 working days after receipt of payment. For articles that are not in stock at the time, delivery takes approximately 3-4 weeks.
9. What is the ordering procedure in your web shop?
If you have placed the order on our website, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address within minutes. Once we have received the order it is processed internally and you will be informed of the delivery time. Once the goods have left our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation from us. The forwarding agency will notify you one day before delivery.
10. What should I note when the goods are delivered?
In accordance with § 377 HGB (German Commercial Code), the customer is obliged to examine the goods delivered in the presence of the driver immediately and to note on the shipping order any damages caused during transportation. In the event of any grievances, please inform us without delay. The driver is obliged to wait for this visual check to be performed. By signing, you confirm that you have received the goods in a flawless condition! Subsequent complaints can unfortunately not be considered.
11. Can I order tailor-made articles (custom-made design)?
We offer custom-made stainless steel furniture articles. Click here to find more information.
We also offer deep freeze and refrigeration cells.
Please note the right of withdrawal allowed for in §5 (10) of our Terms and Conditions:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to agreements for the delivery of goods manufactured to customer specifications, tailored to the customer’s personal requirements or any other form of special orders, such as articles outside of the product range.
12. What types of warranty do you provide?
You can choose from the following warranty options:
- Replacement parts warranty: no additional charge
- 1 year full guarantee: 5% surcharge on the net value of goods
- 2 year full guarantee: 10% surcharge on the net value of goods.
Please note that you need to have our equipment connected by a specialist; if you are unable to present this invoice during the warranty period, we unfortunately can no longer offer any warranty.
13. What happens after the warranty expires?
Once the warranty expires you can of course continue to order replacement parts from us, and we would be happy to provide you with a quotation.
14. Can I hire equipment or purchase used goods from you?
We only sell new goods with a CE certificate via our online shop. B-stock may be purchased from our Ochtrup location. We do not hire out equipment.
15. What reselling options do I have with you?
Send us your order including a letterhead and the business registration of your company; we will then check it internally and, where appropriate, offer you a dealer discount.