Collection by the customer
The customer picks up the goods at the premises of GGM Gastro in Ochtrup against cash payment.
With a new law concerning the entry certificate § 17a Abs. 2 Nr. 2 UStDV, each self-collection, which is exempt from taxation, has to have a valid TIN. After accession of the goods into another European Member Country the customer has to confirm this collection.
We are forced to retain the total amount as a caution of the German tax because of safety reasons. This amount has to be paid by the customer together with the total invoice amount.
3.Please note that GGM Gastro has no control over the amount of customs fees or taxes to be paid in your country for orders from Switzerland or other countries that charge import duties. Please familiarise yourself in this case with the costs that may arise for an order, which will be charged only when the goods are imported into your country. These fees are NOT charged by GGM Gastro and are NOT included in the shipping costs. If value-added tax is incurred when the goods are imported into your country (e.g. Switzerland), you may remove the German value-added tax from your order before completing the bank transfer.
4. For deliveries to non-EU countries, all fees/costs/charges regarding importation, value-added tax or customs are payable immediately.
5. Installation and assembly costs are included in the price only if a separate agreement has been reached in this regard.
6. We reserve the right to change our prices accordingly if, after the conclusion of the Agreement, cost reductions or increases eventuate, in particular due to collective wage agreements or material price changes
7. Statutory value-added tax is included in the purchase price; the statutory amount on the day of invoicing is indicated separately.
8. In the event of default of payment, the business owner must pay interest on debt of eight percentage points over the base rate. We reserve the right to claim additional default damages from business owners.
9. The customer has a right to counterclaims only if they have a legal basis or are recognised by us. The customer may exercise a right of retention only if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
10.The customer is entitled to the retention of payments as a result of notification of defects only to an extent commensurate with the notified defects.
11. The costs for customer logos shall be invoiced separately. Deliveries above/below the ordered amount that are customary to the trade shall be accepted by the customer.
12. The customer is entitled to withhold payments only as a result of notification of defects if the withheld payment is commensurate with the claimed defects.
13. Shipment in the case of prepayment is generally free of charge within Germany. Exceptions to this include all the German islands. In the event of a delivery to an island, we reserve the right to charge the island surcharge for the relevant order.